07 Apr 15 TIPS TO HAVE PERFECT HAIR
1. Brush it only three times a day with a wide tooth comb or thick bristle brush – this will help you get more shine in your hair.
2. Change your hairstyle constantly, so your accessories -jackets and pins- will not damage the same area of your hair always, although the best option is to bring it loose.
3. Rinse it with cold water, this will close the pores and stimulate their growth.
4. First moisturize and then clean. As strange as it sounds, we recommend that you put the conditioner first and then the shampoo at the time of your bath.
5. Add a little honey to your shampoo dose. This will make your hair look softer and brighter.
6. Try to use your iron, tumble dryer and curling iron only once a week and never forget to put on your heat-protective hair before doing so. We know it sounds complicated, but we assure you that your hair will thank you and you too.
7. If you want to let it grow, make a splash at least every three months to avoid split ends and get rid of them.
8. Before taking a shower, apply olive, coconut or almond oil and let it rest for as long as possible.
9. Choose two days of the week when you do not wash your hair. Calm down, with some little touches of baby powder and cream to comb-in dry-no one will notice.
10. Put on a hair mask once a week and let it sit for the necessary time to take effect.
11. For those changes of styles or touch-ups of color, use natural dyes and avoid as much as possible the chemicals.
12. Eat many green foods, with their rich content of iron, calcium and vitamins A and C will help you to have a hydrated and conditioned hair naturally.
13. Your hair is made up of keratin, so do not leave protein-rich foods like milk, eggs and meats out of your diet.
14. To dry your hair we recommend that you do it naturally, but if necessary, do it with gentle touches with the towel from the scalp to the tips and if you are in a hurry, the dryer at a low temperature and at 30 cm. of your head is your option.
15. Relax! Stress is one of the main factors that cause your hair to fall and look battered and opaque.